at Aptara Learning Private Limited
- Should have proficiency in written and verbal communication in English language.
- Should be a good team player and should be willing to work in shifts.
- Should be committed to deliver client deliverables within the standard time by meeting quality, target, and TAT.
- Graduation/Post Graduation in any subject
- Proficiency in Written English.
- Proficiency in English typewriting is desirable.
No. of requirements : 10
- Salary: Not Disclosed
- Location:222-223, 2nd Floor, Nila Building & C1-Thejaswini Building Technopark Campus
- Experience:0-1 Years
- Industry:IT Industry
Aptara is a U.S. headquartered company with 5,600 publishing services professionals worldwide. We provide outsourced Content Production, Digital Publishing, eBook Publishing, Editorial Services, eLearning and Technology Services, and Legal Content Solutions to leading companies in Media and Publishing, Information Services, Professional Services, Manufacturing, Technology, Engineering, Hospitality, Healthcare, Law, and Government.Website APPLY NOW