The list of benefits from aloe vera is endless. Many ailments like insomnia, asthma, bladder infection, haemorrhoids and intestinal parasites can be cured by intake of aloe vera.
The plant Aloe Vera is familiar to all of us and is considered to be a wonderful source of several ingredients beneficial to our health. The plant has been used for centuries for its healing properties and treatment of various illnesses. Aloe Vera is a good source of vitamin B 12 and several other minerals vital to our body. The gel and skin of aloe vera leaves contains active ingredients having analgesic and anti-inflammatory effects. The plant also contains vitamin A, Calcium, Zinc, essential fatty acid and amino acids.
Aloe Vera for health
- The health benefits of aloe vera are versatile. It gives good support to our immune system and prevents all sorts of diseases.
- Aloe Vera gel is very good for getting smooth and glowing skin.
- For skin care the healing properties of the plant are very beneficial .It restores skins naturalness and acts .as a good moisturiser.
- Aloe Vera is used in several skin care products as it strengthens the tissues and keeps skin healthy.
- Use of aloe Vera is beneficial for treating sunburn, cuts, acne, eczema and psoriasis.
- In cosmetic industry too, aloe vera has a prominent role. Sap of the plant is used to make skin products such as Sun blocks, Shampoos, Soaps lotions, etc.
- If you have dry skin, the oil extracts of aloe vera is beneficial as it imparts smoothness and glow to the skin.
- Diseases viz osteoarthritis, epilepsy, diabetes, asthma can be controlled with the help of this miracle plant.
- Aloe vera helps the body in releasing pepsin enzyme essential for digesting food.
- Aloe Vera has laxative properties and is used in treatment of digestive ailments such as ulcer, colitis, Constipation, heart burn etc.
- Aloe Vera Plant juice helps to cleanse the digestive system and this has been helpful in treating constipation.
- The anti-inflammatory properties are utilised in the treatment of acne and pimples. It helps to cure acne by removing the scars and redness in the skin. To cure acne it can be directly applied to skin by way of gels, creams and lotions.
- The plant contains natural substances that helps to reduce inflammation and enhance muscle and joint movements. It is believed to reduce severe joint and muscle pain as well as tendonitis and injuries.
- The juice of aloe Vera is used in the treatment of respiratory disorders and ailments like cold, flue, bronchitis.
- Aloe Vera is a wonderful medicine which has anti-bacterial and anti-viral properties. It helps to raise the white blood cell count and aids in fighting cancer, tumour, common cold and other infections.
- As it boosts the immune system, it can benefit patients having HIV and other diseases.
- Drinking aloe Vera juice daily improves the defence mechanism of our body.
- The juice of aloe vera helps to strengthen gums and teeth.
- Drinking its juice on a regular basis helps to replenish our body with essential amino acids as well as minerals like copper, iron, sodium, calcium, zinc, potassium, manganese, magnesium etc.
- The female reproductive system also benefits from aloe vera as it acts as a tonic and rejuvenates the uterus.
- In the treatment of diabetes also, it is found to be beneficial as it helps to lower glucose level in the blood.
- The gel of the plant can be used to treat hair problems too. It can be used to treat dandruff and to maintain health of hair. Aloe vera is considered to match human body’s bio chemistry and hence it is an excellent cure for hair loss. Its anti-inflammatory properties helps in fighting alopecia.
The list of benefits from aloe vera is endless. Many ailments like insomnia, asthma, bladder infection, haemorrhoids and intestinal parasites can be cured by intake of aloe vera. Aloe vera in considered to promote general well being also. It imparts energy and helps to build body weights. A lot of people who take daily doses of aloe Vera vouch that they feel a lot of energy and lessening of several health issues. Though aloe vera is a wonderful medicine, one should take a low dose at first to check any allergic reaction. For skin applications too, the same caution must be exercised before applying on face and other areas of the body. Moreover, it is advisable to get the opinion of a doctor before taking aloe vera internally, for ensuring the right dose and avoiding reactions with any other medication. As regards pregnant and lactating women, aloe Vera supplements are not advisable.
Aloe vera plant can be called a miracle plant indeed because of its versatile healing and curative properties. It is no wonder that this plant has remained popular for mankind for centuries and continues to be so even in the present age, as evident from commercials constantly featuring Aloe Vera products in TV and other media.