Meet ‘Eat At Trivandrum’ Where Foodies In Capital Come to Share Their Culinary Experience!

Eat at Trivandrum aims to build a good relationship between the hotelier and the customer. Through this group, people can extend their feedback to the restaurants and restaurants can improve themselves.

Trivandrum has so many restaurants and new food joints are opening up at every turn. But for the foodies who love experimenting with different cuisines and restaurants, it’s not an easy task to find out where a particular dish is available or which restaurant suits their needs. The only way is to ask someone who loves food just as much as you do. This is where EAT – Eat at Trivandrum comes to your help.

EAT – Eat at Trivandrum is a Facebook group that brings together foodies in the capital.  It is a first of a kind community exclusively for Trivandrum to share the culinary experience and thoughts on restaurants/food.

Eat at Trivandrum was formed by a group of youngsters from the Capital who loves food to their heart. The core team includes Arvind Soju, Anjana Gopakumar, Aslam Kunjumoosa and Vinay Sivadass.

Eat at Trivandrum is a very active and productive Facebook group. Many restaurants in our city had a careless attitude towards the customers and ignore any feedback put forward. But thanks to Eat at Trivandrum’s active members this has changed now.

Restaurants have now realised that negative publicity through social media can affect their business and this is exactly the vision of the group.

Eat at Trivandrum aims to build a good relationship between the hotelier and the customer. Through this group, people can extend their feedback to the restaurants and restaurants can improve themselves.

Eat at Trivandrum is growing very fast. At present they have around 20,000 members. One thing that differentiates Eat at Trivandrum from other food groups is that 99 % of the members are from Trivandrum and the rest 1% are foodies who can contribute to this group. The members are EAT are active and efficient. Only posts relating to food can be published in the group.

Many restaurants owners also benefit from EAT and use the group in an effective way by responding to the client complaints, requests and definitely a share of their marketing. Some of the restaurants include The Cinnamon Route , Kuravankonam  ; The Imperial Kitchen, Keston road; Spice Trail, Zam Zam, 1976 ( GPO ), Haveli etc.

So if you are a foodie and want some culinary experience and thoughts on restaurants or food, Join Eat at Trivandrum now.

Check out Eat at Trivandrum

Share your thoughts