As of now, MSX 125 is designed for Japanese and European markets. MSX125 is not coming to India anytime soon.
Honda has recently unveiled its latest mini-bike the Honda MSX125. The MSX125 is a world bike and Honda will launch this new bike in many parts of the world. MSX stands for Mini Street Xtreme and Honda says that the MSX125 is a fun motorcycle for beginners. The Honda MSX125 looks small and it measures just 765mm high and weighing only 101.7 kg
MSX125 powered by a 4-stroke fuel injected 125cc engine mated to a 4-speed gearbox. It develops 10bhp at 7000rpm and 10.9Nm of torque at 5500rpm. The engine comes with Honda’s patented ‘PGM-FI fuel injection’ system, which provides a better performance.
The MSX 125 features a 12-inch wheel and comes with mono-shock suspension at the rear and inverted forks upfront. It also features a hydraulic disc brakes and low profile tyres. The other features include LCD digital display, projector headlamps, LED tail- lights etc
It will be available in Asteroid Black Metallic, Pearl Queen Bee Yellow, Pearl Himalayas White, and Pearl Valentine Red colours.
As of now, MSX 125 is designed for Japanese and European markets. Honda MSX 125 will be soon launched in many South East Asian countries. However, MSX125 is not coming to India anytime soon. The Honda MSX125 price has not been disclosed yet.
Technical Specifications of Honda MSX 125
• Engine -124.9 cc, Single-cylinder, 2-valve, air-cooled
• Maximum power: 7.2 kW (10 hp) @ 7000 r / min
• Carburetion: PGM-FI electronic fuel injection
• Fuel tank capacity: 5.5 litre
• Starter: Electric
• Gearbox: Manual 4-speed
• Chassis : Single beam steel back
Instrument and Electrical
• Dashboard: LCD Digital Display, features: tachometer, speedometer, fuel gauge and clock
• Lights: Front light group combined with lamp 35W/35W HS1 double-stranded. LED taillight.