at Aptara Learning
- Tagging of Financial Statements and disclosures using us-gaap taxonomy in XBRL structure.
- This involves making the presentation and calculation hierarchies.
- Making the edits asked by the clients, responding various queries and writing comments on the edits made.
- Incorporating all the proof- read changes to the XBRL files.
Eligibility : Candidate should be a qualified MBA (Finance).
- Aptara is a U.S. headquartered company with 5,600 publishing services professionals worldwide. We provide outsourced Content Production, Digital Publishing, eBook Publishing, Editorial Services, eLearning and Technology Services, and Legal Content Solutions to leading companies in Media and Publishing, Information Services, Professional Services, Manufacturing, Technology, Engineering, Hospitality, Healthcare, Law, and Government.
- Salary: Not Disclosed
- Location:222-223, 2nd Floor, Nila Building & C1-Thejaswini Building Technopark Campus
- Experience:1-3 years
- Industry:IT Industry
- Education:MBA (Finance)
Aptara’s content solutions help the 10 largest publishers in the world unlock new revenue opportunities in a rapidly evolving digital- and mobile-centric marketplace. With world-class capabilities in digital content production, publishing, distribution, and technology development, Aptara specializes in optimizing your content supply chain. We take source content from any format and transform it for distribution through any medium – from eReaders and smart phones, to tablets, PCs, Web and print.Website APPLY NOW