Wriggling Worms found in Chicken. Trivandrum KFC shuts down!

It is now KFC’s turn to down the shutters!

KFC’s Outlet at Trivandrum has been shut down by the Food Safety officials after a worm was spotted in the chicken bucket by one of the customers. After a series of such incidents that were reported across the state, it is now KFC’s turn much to the shock of the public.

Also Read:

Apparently even big brands can’t be trusted to be given a clean chit. Meanwhile some political organizations have appeared on the scene trying to handle the matter in their own way.

Ever since KFC’s outlet opened in May 2011 it has been a favourite hangout spot for the youth. Needles to say the damage caused by this incident to the image of the world giant like KFC is crippling. How they will rise above this crisis? Only time can tell.

Update:  KFC India responded to the Issue as a comment on a Facebook Post.

“There has been an inspection conducted by the local authorities at our restaurant in Trivandrum. We are providing full cooperation to the concerned authorities. As a responsible brand, we are committed to following international standards and serving the highest quality to all our customers across all our restaurants.”

Team KFC

Share your thoughts